Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

First Post: Extended Forecast Confusion for the Weekend.

I'm just going to keep this plain and simple, the forecast for the next two days is rather boring, just a chance of showers Thursday and Friday, but there is a possibility of some rain/snow Thursday night in the PSCZ (Puget Sound Convergence Zone) in North King and South Snohomish counties, I don't expect much accumulation if this occurs, maybe a dusting to a half inch, not likely though. Friday is much like Thursday, but without A.M. rain, just a chance of showers throughout the day, highs in the mid 40s. During the weekend is when things start to get tricky. There will be some showers throughout the day on Saturday, with a chance of some SNOW to the north, especially Snohomish County northward, I wouldn't get too excited yet, but it's something to keep an eye on. Other than that, highs in the upper 30s to low 40s is my best bet for Saturday, with a chance of a rain/snow shower. On Sunday, it looks really tricky, a front as of now (2/19/14) is expected to reach the Northern half of Western WA on Sunday (Snohomish County North.) It looks like this front will bring snow to the northern part of Western WA as of 2/19/14. If these model runs continue to show these features, I will change the five day, but for now, I'll leave it with upper 30s to low 40s with a chance of a rain or snow shower. Monday looks like it's going to warm up back into the mid 40s, with partial clearing during the day. Tuesday onward looks pretty good for dry and sun lovers as some models show Partly Cloudy skies with highs in the LOW to MID 50s. We will have to wait and see if models continue to show that, but for now, that's what it looks like.
Thanks for reading my first blog! I'm a 14 year old weather lover, so my writing might not be amazing, but I still enjoy doing this!
- Western Washington Weather Blog
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment